In the subject line: Date of event & Destination, [eg, 2016-06-24 = Port Dover]
In the message body, follow this example:
Place to meet: Tim Horton's, 1167 Garrison Rd, Fort Erie, ON
Departure Time: 2:00 pm
Route: [use BBCode bullets and include waypoints and stops along the way]
- RR 3 to Point Abino Rd
- Right onto Point Abino Rd to RR 25 Netherby Rd
- Left onto RR 25 to Hwy 58
- Right onto Hwy 58 to RR 23 Forks Rd
- RR 23 becomes Hwy 3 at RR 25 Victoria Ave.
- Rest Stop: McDonalds in Dunnville
- Hwy 3 to Hwy 6 in Jarvis
- Left onto Hwy 6 to Tim Hortons in Port Dover
Board members are welcome to make suggestions but the topic starter has the final say in the organization of the event. If the date and/or destination changes with the discussion, the topic starter should revise the subject of the topic's first post accordingly.
For a more involved trip, the organizer should consider handing out maps showing the route to participants.